Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My New Blog!!!

I’m starting a new blog!!! It’s entitled “My thoughts and feelings about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.” The gospel of Jesus Christ means so much to me and I love to share with others my feelings about it through writing. This blog will give me the opportunity to share my beliefs and to express my thoughts and feelings about the Gospel as often as I wish. I don’t know whether or not others will enjoy reading my thoughts, but I hope that at least my children and grandchildren will someday benefit from the things that I share on this blog. So if you want to check it out, here’s the link. If you enjoy it, add me to your favorites and come visit often. :)

http://www.crissieroberts.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Mrs.EBG said...

What a cool idea, Crissie! You have such an amazing spirit and testimony, I always love the little things you add about the gospel. You are truly amazing, and I'm thankful to have you as a friend!