Monday, February 1, 2010

Dallin’s 1st Field trip

Dallin went on his first field trip last week.  He was more excited about riding the school bus than anything else!

033

032

 

We went to the Phoenix Children’s Museum.  I’ve never been there before.  It was a great museum…so many fun things to do!

 

Drawing on the sand table

001

 

Painting the Castle

002

005

 

Going through the noodle maze

007

 

Shopping at the grocery store

011

012

 

Making pizza at the restaurant

015

 

017

 

018

 

031

 

Riding through the car wash!

023

A-okay Mom!!

026

3 comments:

Mom Roberts said...

Looks like a fun activity.

Susanne said...

Fun! That Museum is perfect for Dallin's age.

Wait, is Dallin in preschool? I'll have to ask more about that the next time I see you.

Loree said...

Your little Dallin is really so stinking cute crissie! Field trips are the BEST! looks like i need to take my kiddos on a fun field trip to the museum!
PS...thanks for the nice comments you have left on my blog. They mean a lot! love ya friend :)