Alpine is our favorite place to be…especially around the 4th of July. We’ve been making memories here for 32 years!
Here are a few of our favorite things to do up at Alpine:
Build Forts
Go to the Alpine Parade
Make a trip to the Lollipop Shoppe, look around for a few minutes and then walk across the street to the general store to buy candy that’s affordable. :)
Play in the dirt. The kids love the Alpine dirt. The parents…not so much. :)
Swing on the “big swing” as we’ve always called it. We built this swing 30 years ago. It’s up on the mountain and it’s quite the thrill when someone is pushing you. When we were little my Dad was the best pusher ever!! :)
Play Frisbee Golf
Hang out with cousins
Have Campfires and Watch movies on the “Big Screen”.
“Sled” down the mountain
Go on family walks
Kayak and fish at Luna Lake
Be together as a family…what a blessing!!


2 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Your family is adorable. Hey Crissie, I love your collages! Do you use Picasa? And how do you get the extra white stuff in them? Inquiring minds want to know! :)
I love family memories like this--kids getting dirty, building forts... and just plain old playing like kids should! That picture of you on the swing--o wow! My stomach dropped just seeing the view out over the mountain! I'm such a chicken--not sure I could do it!!! =)
Post a Comment