Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Cassie turns 15!!

Cassie turned 15 on November 8th! My goodness...how is that possible?? She has turned into a sweet, lovely, young lady.

Cassie decided that for her b-day this year, she wanted to take the $ that I would normally spend on her and go shopping together. So, the Friday before her b-day we hit the mall. Her main goal was to find some jeans...LONG jeans. Easier said than done for this tall and skinny gal! We scored big when we found some long jeans at Wet Seal for $26, and it happened to be buy one get one for $10. Woohoo!! She was so excited. She also bought a couple of shirts for $2 each! Then we headed over to Bath and Body works. I had a coupon for 1 free item with any purchase, so I gave it to Cassie to use. After verifying with an employee that the purchased item could be any price, the employee informed me that she would double the coupon and let both of us get a free item. Score again!! So I bought a $1 hand sanitizer and received a $12 body spray for free. Cassie bought a 5 dollar item and also received a $12 body spray for free. So cool! After a couple of hours at the mall, we headed over to Baskin Robbins where she had a coupon for a free scoop of icecream (Baskin Robbins b-day club). It was a fun night with my sweet 15 year old.

Doesn’t she look cute in her long jeans? :)

007

 

The night of her b-day, Stan took her to Fuddruckers for her free b-day hamburger (another b-day club deal).

012

What a special gal this is! She adds a special presence to our family.  I love her because she is loving and caring.  I love her because she loves to laugh, and is really good about laughing at herself when she makes silly mistakes. :) I love her because she is very forgiving.  She can never stay mad for very long. :)  She is always the first to say sorry and is always so forgiving of all of our mistakes.  I love you my Cassie girl!! Happy 15th Birthday!!

4 comments:

Loree said...

what a lovely gal you have. wow 15 already? she is so beautiful! great birthday deals too! Her outfit is so stylin :) happy late b-day Cassie :)

Sarah S. said...

It seems that Cassie gets more beautiful every year. She is beautiful inside and out. LOVE the jeans and all your fun birthday deals.

Mom Roberts said...

1 more year until dating and driving...are you ready. She looks beautiful!

Sharla Jordan said...

Happy Birthday Cassie, Wow! Lookin' Fabulous!