Cassie invited some of her friends over for a Valentine’s party on the 11th. The girls had so much fun together. They giggled and laughed the whole night. :)
We started off with a pizza dinner
The girls made cupcakes and decorated them
There was lots of music and dancing…Dallin just couldn’t resist joining in on the fun. :)
They played games and even celebrated Katie’s b-day which was on the 13th.
They had a blast cutting out hearts and secretly “heart attacking” a few houses.
Forever friends!! I’m so grateful that Cassie has such amazing friends.
Shelby, Cassie, Katie, Brylee, Brianna, Kelsey and Raelee


3 comments:
So cute! I am going to copy this when Avery gets to be a teenager. :)
Looks like they had a lot of fun. What a great Mom you are :)
Me Too! I love this! Nothing like good friends and a fun time!
Post a Comment