Saturday, September 10, 2011

First Day of School!!

This year I have 3 kids in 3 schools-Elementary School, Jr. High and High School! 

I can’t believe that my sweet Dallin boy is a big 1st grader! He was a little concerned about going into 1st grade because he didn’t know how to spell “Pokemon” or “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious”.  And yes, I did have to google that to make sure I spelled it right. :) So far his teacher hasn’t asked him to spell either of those words, so I think he’ll be okay in 1st grade. :)

009

011

Parker has moved on to Jr. High this year!! He is now “a sevy” which is the term the 8th graders use to refer to the 7th graders.  Isn’t it funny how they think they’re so cool now that they aren’t the youngest anymore?? :)

004

005

Cassie is a a big 10th grader this year!  This will be a big year for her considering that she will be turning 16 in a couple of months and able to drive and date.  Hmmm…not sure I’m ready for that. :)

012

016

019

I love my 3 kiddos.

1 comment:

Sarah S. said...

Your kids just get cuter and cuter every year.