Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Lists

I really get a kick out of reading my kids Christmas wish lists. Sometimes they come up with the most random things. These are a few of the things that Dallin wrote on his list:

*Alvin or Theodore or Simon toy speakers
*Darth Vader friends clock
*Ninja snow or fire globe
*Rainbow shooting gun

Oh my goodness...does anyone know if these things even exist?? But it doesn' t matter because even if they don't, Santa's elves can make it, right?? At least according to my cute 7 yr. old.


Parker’s list was quite interesting as well. Here are a few of things he asked for:
*BB Gun
*Real Hand Cuffs
*Safety Glasses
*Back Pack
*Duct Tape
*Rubber Bands

What is this kid planning??? All I know is that if Santa actually comes through with these gifts for Parker, we’ll be keeping a real good eye on his little brother. :)

Also on his list…a “Preach my Gospel” book. Maybe I shouldn’t be too worried. 


No comments: