Monday, October 6, 2008
Crissie has a blog?!?!?!
Well, I know you're all in shock to find out that I actually have a blog. I don't know what came over me! Just a few days ago, I told my sisters that I had no interest in creating my own blog, and that I was going to stay strong to all the peer pressure! :) However after thinking about the possible benefits of having a blog (Thanks Melody!), I evidently changed my mind. So here I am! My biggest concern is that I won't do a very good job in keeping up with it. But I figure that I can at least try it out and see how it goes. So here we go! (Okay Tara P.-if I can do it, you can do it too!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Okay, can I just rub it in for a minute and copy a direct quote from a comment you left on my blog only one week ago?
"...I'm staying strong. I will not cave into the pressure of starting a blog! :)"
Just teasing, Crissie. :D I am SO glad you're caving too! Your blog is adorable!
Yeah!!! I love blogs. I can keep up with everyone so much better.
If you post 2 times a month you will be doing great.
Yay! I'm glad you caved in to peer pressure so I get to see your cute blog. :)
Welcome to the blogging world. This will be great to see the updates of your family.
Yeah! I love it! It looks great!
Post a Comment