Over the weekend, Stan took the kids camping. They willingly left the luxuries of home behind and walked out the back door for a campout in the backyard!! That's right. Stan set up the tent, got down the sleeping bags and set up camp in our backyard.
They began the night by roasting hotdogs for dinner.
At 6:00 a.m. I woke up to the sound of chitter chatter in the back yard. I got out of bed to see what was going on. I opened up the back door and this is what I saw...my sweet family cooking breakfast on the back porch. Ya, it was real cute, but at 6:00 in the morning?? I snapped a picture and then crawled back into my warm bed.
Enjoying breakast by the fire.


6 comments:
Stan is so fun! You are not a lame mom! Atleast you documented the event! Brent does that with my kids too and they love it! (I, too, sleep inside:))
That is so cute- Stan is such a good dad!
what a great idea. I LOVE that kind of familiy campout! I will have to get Leonard to do that for my kiddos. They would love it :) I'll take the whole bed just for myself too :)
So much fun! Stan is such a great dad. Kent and I are always impressed with him. I guess you could say we are big Stan Fans!
Or maybe it should be Stan Phans...?!
I bet Stan made breakfast just because he wanted to wear that awesome light on his head.
Post a Comment