Here are some fun pictures of Cassie when she was little-
My Angel baby-9 days old!
One of my favorite pictures of Cassie!

2 years old

Cassie has always been a girly girl. She LOVED to dress up. I could never get her to wear anything but dresses! This is one of my favorite pictures. Cassie had just been dying to wear her Aunt Melody's veil at her wedding reception. Melody was nice enough to let her wear it, and she obviously loved it.

Princess Cassie

This is Cassie at 5 years old dressing up in my dance outfit that I wore when I was 5 years old!

I just couldn't resist posting this picture. Isn't she adorable?? Actually, I'm afraid that this isn't Cassie. It's Parker. Cassie not only loved to dress up herself, she loved to dress up her brother. Unfortunately for Parker, we have many pictures of him dressed as a girl thanks to Cassie.

After a while, Parker started refusing to let Cassie dress him up (Whew!!), so Cassie was glad when Dallin came along! The desire to dress up her brothers is still there evidently, because this is Dallin just last month! He put up with it for a little while, but he was out of that dress as soon as Cassie would let him (Whew again!!). Man! This girl really needs a sister! Regardless though, she really loves her brothers. Her and Parker have always been the best of friends, and she just loves Dallin to death, and constantly smothers him with hugs, kisses, and lots of love!!

8 years old-Baptism picture

For Cassie's birthday we went to see the play "Cinderella" at the Hale Theatre along with some of her Aunts and girl cousins, and her Grammy. Afterwards we went to Gecko Grill for lunch. Considering that she had just turned 13 that day, I had hoped that they would give us a break and let her order from the kids menu one last time, but no such luck! The Waiter took the kids menu away from her and said, "Happy Birthday!" Geez!!! I should have told her that she wasn't officially 13 until 4:30 that afternoon! But we had a great time anyway!


Here's Cassie with some of her cousins after the play (Cassie is the tall one). :) Although she's much older than most of her girl cousins, she loves them just the same. She invites them over for spend the nights, she does summer preschools for them and so on. Cassie has always loved little kids, and especially loves her younger cousins.

2 years old

Cassie has always been a girly girl. She LOVED to dress up. I could never get her to wear anything but dresses! This is one of my favorite pictures. Cassie had just been dying to wear her Aunt Melody's veil at her wedding reception. Melody was nice enough to let her wear it, and she obviously loved it.

Princess Cassie

This is Cassie at 5 years old dressing up in my dance outfit that I wore when I was 5 years old!

I just couldn't resist posting this picture. Isn't she adorable?? Actually, I'm afraid that this isn't Cassie. It's Parker. Cassie not only loved to dress up herself, she loved to dress up her brother. Unfortunately for Parker, we have many pictures of him dressed as a girl thanks to Cassie.

After a while, Parker started refusing to let Cassie dress him up (Whew!!), so Cassie was glad when Dallin came along! The desire to dress up her brothers is still there evidently, because this is Dallin just last month! He put up with it for a little while, but he was out of that dress as soon as Cassie would let him (Whew again!!). Man! This girl really needs a sister! Regardless though, she really loves her brothers. Her and Parker have always been the best of friends, and she just loves Dallin to death, and constantly smothers him with hugs, kisses, and lots of love!!
8 years old-Baptism picture

For Cassie's birthday we went to see the play "Cinderella" at the Hale Theatre along with some of her Aunts and girl cousins, and her Grammy. Afterwards we went to Gecko Grill for lunch. Considering that she had just turned 13 that day, I had hoped that they would give us a break and let her order from the kids menu one last time, but no such luck! The Waiter took the kids menu away from her and said, "Happy Birthday!" Geez!!! I should have told her that she wasn't officially 13 until 4:30 that afternoon! But we had a great time anyway!
Here's Cassie with some of her cousins after the play (Cassie is the tall one). :) Although she's much older than most of her girl cousins, she loves them just the same. She invites them over for spend the nights, she does summer preschools for them and so on. Cassie has always loved little kids, and especially loves her younger cousins.




9 comments:
I just love all those pictures of Cassie-- such great memories! She has always been such a perfect little angel.
What a gem! That was fun to find out more about Cassie.
Cassie and Crissie, you look so much alike. Especially in that last picture of the two of you together. How cute. What a great birthday. We were sorry to miss it!
How fun to see pictures of Cassie growing up! The pictures of the boys dressed up are sooooo cute! :)
What a sweet post! I loved all the pictures! Happy Birthday Cassie!
Happy Birthday Cassie! Wow an official teenager! what a beautiful girl! love all the pics and the great memories! what a fun birthday :)
I could totally tell that 9 day old picture was Cassie! She was then and still is beautiful. I can't believe how grown up and pretty she looks in those recent pictures. Lucky you to have such a wonderful daughter!! Tell her I said Happy Birthday:)
Happy Birthday Cassie! You are growing into such a beautiful young woman! You were such an adorable little girl! We love you!
Wasn't Cassie just 3 years old?! It is so crazy! I remember her so well at that stage! Cassie is really going to be quite the catch someday! Not only is she beautiful, funny, and just so fun to be around, she doesn't even know that she's all of that! I sure do miss her! THanks for that post!
Tara
Post a Comment