I can’t believe it is Christmas Eve already. The kids are excited as ever. Christmas Eve is the only night the kids actually WANT to go to bed. Tonight we had a nice Christmas Eve dinner at my parents house. After dinner we came home to set up our stockings, prepare a plate of cookies and milk for Santa, set out carrots and “reindeer food” for Santa’s reindeer, and most importantly of all, read the Nativity story and sing Christmas Hymns before bed.
How grateful I am for the Christmas season. It brings such joy to my heart. I am so grateful for the opportunity we have to spend a little more time pondering upon the most important event in history; the birth of the Savior Jesus Christ. How grateful I am for his birth and for His life. I am so grateful to know that He lives and to know that He loves me. He carries me through the difficult times in my life. He provides me with light and hope. I am so grateful for and love my Savior Jesus Christ.
Jane 23
5 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment