Every Christmas, Stan's family gets together for a yummy Mexican Food Dinner. After dinner, we enjoy a family talent night.
The Roberts gather in Grandma and Grandpa's living room for the "Roberts Talent Night"
Dallin sings "I am a Child of God" for his Talent

Parker played (plucked) Jingle Bells on the violin for his talent

Cassie played a fun version of "Deck the Halls" on her violin

Joy School Christmas Program
The Joy School boys sing some Joy School Christmas songs

Acting out the Nativity Story
Parker played (plucked) Jingle Bells on the violin for his talent
Cassie played a fun version of "Deck the Halls" on her violin
Joy School Christmas Program
The Joy School boys sing some Joy School Christmas songs
Acting out the Nativity Story
Phelps Christmas party
Every Christmas my family gets together for pizza, caroling, cinnamon rolls and hot chocolate, and a gift exchange. We were so lucky to have 54 out of 55 of us present that night. Sorry you were sick Wendy :( Ya, it gets a little crazy at times when we're all together in one house like that, but we love it! And yes, I do know everyone's name. :)


2 comments:
So much fun! I was sorry to miss the party too. Thanks for posting. It makes me feel like I was part of it.
Wow! you were right about all your many parties! what fun for you and your family! i love this time of year too. i can't believe christmas is this week! merry christmas to you!
Post a Comment