Saturday, January 10, 2009

2008 Family Pictures

The Phelps Family
This is a picture of a picture. It's way too big to scan so this will have to do. For Christmas this year, my parents gave us a beautifully framed picture of my whole family (minus the kids). I'm so excited about this picture. I love my family so much. I have 4 brothers and 5 sisters, and 9 wonderful in-laws who I consider brothers and sisters also. Unfortunately, it's hard to see anyone's faces in this picture of a picture, but Left to Right and in order of age is Kent (brother) & Wendy, Starlyn (sister) & Preston, Stan and I, James (brother) & Jolene, Merilana (sister) & Corey, Mom and Dad, Melody (sister) & Matt, Jared (brother) & Tara, Cindy (sister) & Brandon, Tara (sister) & James, and Nathan (brother) & Alicia.


Here are our newest family pictures
The Roberts Family

Our 3 Sweet kids

Cassie-13 Years Old

Parker-10 Years Old

Dallin-4 Years Old

The Boys in the family

The Girls in the family


8 comments:

Sarah S. said...

Oh, those turned out soo good. I love the family picture of all your brothers and sisters and spouses. You guys look like a small corporation. ;)

What I would give to have a picture of my 3 children together like yours. So precious and such a keepsake. Avery still is not fond of getting close to Trey. Someday she'll outgrow it. I hope.

It was good to see you guys last night!

Mom Roberts said...

Alright, so the boys look alot like miniture Stans...and Cassie looks like a miniture Crissie. Sweet! Miss ya.

Wendy Phelps said...

Those pictures turned out so good. I especially love the one of Crissie and Cassie.

Loree said...

what a good looking family! i agree with sarah about your family looking like a corporation. I think it is neat you have such a big family. your little fam pics are so nice too. you are all so photogenic.!

Sharla Jordan said...

Love the pictures! Everyone is so grown up I didn't know everyone was married, that's awesome! It's funny how both the Phelps and Roberts pictures look so similar. I guess it helps that they both have 10 children. he he he

Cherene said...

Great Pictures! That must've taken some coordinating to get all of your brothers and sisters together in one place at the same time with matching outfits! That is awesome. I guess it would be the ultimate challenge to get all the kids in there too. Love your family pix too. You guys are so cute. :)

James & Tara Huish said...

I loved the pictures! I especially loved the one of you and Cassie. So cute!

Melody said...

I'm so glad you got pictures taken of Stan and the boys and you and Cassie. They are priceless and will be in years to come!