Saturday, January 17, 2009

Student of the Quarter

January 9th was the Student of the Quarter Assembly at Patterson school for the second quarter. Each teacher chooses two students to receive the “STUDENT of the Quarter” award (based on academics) and two students to receive the “STAR of the Quarter” award (based on behavior, citizenship). Parker received the “STUDENT of the Quarter” award this quarter. Yeah Parker! His cousin Elly Peterson also received the “Student of the Quarter” award for her class. Yeah Elly! As a side note, I failed to document back in October that Parker received the “STAR of the Quarter” award for the first quarter. I’m so proud of my kids for doing their best in school. School doesn’t necessarily always come easy for them, but they work hard and both Cassie and Parker received straight A’s this quarter. Cassie received a certificate for being in the Honor Roll with a 4.0 average. We’re so proud of you Cassie and Parker!!


Student of the Quarter-January 2009-And No, Parker didn't forget to get dressed. It was pajama day! :)


Stars of the Quarter-October 2008-Parker and his friend Kaitlyn Zito (Parker and Kaitlyn are also the student council representatives for their class.)


1 comment:

The Whatcott Fam said...

Well I can't say I'm surprised! I'm sure Parker's teacher would give him "student of the quarter" every quarter if she could! :) Way to go Parker! (And Elly!)