Parker performing in his last 4th grade Orchestra Concert
Cassie with her cousin Landon (who played in the band) after her last 7th grade Orchestra Concert. She once again had the priviledge of being the Concert Master. The Concert was dedicated to one of Cassie's classmates who unexpectedly passed away a couple of weeks before the concert.
The "Joy School Boys" (Hite, Caden, Stephen, and Dallin)
When I told Dallin that he only had 1 more week of Joy School, he was devastated. He went into his room and kept saying, "This is terrible! This is terrible! This is a hate thing!!" He has really LOVED Joy School this year. He had so much fun going to Joy School with 3 of his cousins.
The Joy School Graduates and their teachers (Moms and Aunts)
Throwing the caps in the air to make it official!!
End of Year Awards:
I just had to include this picture. Parker walks home with his cousins Grant & Tristan everyday. One day after school I noticed that all three of them were wearing their Top Dog T-shirts. I just had to snap a picture.
Parker was a little disappointed this year because his teacher didn't call saying that he would be receiving an award. Because I didn't receive any notice of any awards, I didn't attend the end of year assembly. Well, after school Parker walked in with 3 certificates. I couldn't believe it! He received the Scholastic Achievement award, the Orchestra award, and a Student Council participation certificate. I was SO proud of him. However, I was so disappointed that his class teacher and orchestra teacher didn't inform me like they usually do. I was sad that I missed it.
Parker has been participating in the school Running club. They give out awards as they hit certain milestones. First he received 2 ribbons, then a medal, and finally he received a trophy for coming in 2nd for the most miles run this year. Yeah Parker!!
Cassie received some awards at her end of year awards ceremony. She received a certificate for having a 3.5 or higher GPA. She was SO close to receiving the 4.0 GPA award. She only had one B the whole entire year! I am so proud of her hard work in school. She works hard for her grades. She also received the Orchestra award for 7th grade. We are so happy that she has done so well in Orchestra. In Orchestra class she received a "Stuck on 1st" award because she was 1st chair all year long. At the end of the year, she tried out for the advanced Orchestra and made it! So next year she'll be in an Orchestra class of mostly 9th graders.


6 comments:
Sounds like your family had a super busy end of the year! Look at all those awards! Good job, kiddos! :)
What great little achievers you have!!! I love Dallin's reaction--he's so cute! Even the little people have big drama in their lives. :)
Though I loved reading about all the amazing things your children excelled in I especially loved reading about Joy School. Those pictures are DARLING! You all went to a lot of trouble to make sure the end of Joy School was special for the boys. Yeah Joy School!
Way to go Roberts kids! Congratulations on all of your amazing acomplishments! We love you and are so proud of you!
From one braggy mom to another, congratulations! :) What great kids!
wow sounds like so much fun!thatis so awesome for cassie! i am so rpoud of her!
Post a Comment