My sweet Parker boy turned 11 years old on August 6th! I’m just not ready for him to be this old! I just want him to stay a kid! But I guess there’s not much I can do about it.
Parker truly is an amazing kid. How did I get so lucky?? Parker is smart, funny, kind, caring, and is really everything that is good. He has always been the perfect student and I’ve never had to worry about him getting in trouble in school. :) Ever since he was little, Parker has been my big helper. I have always been able to depend on him to help me clean or do anything that I ask him to…and he doesn’t even complain. Ever since he was probably 3 years old, whenever he walks into my bedroom and sees that I’m making my bed, he immediately comes over to the other side of the bed to help me. I’ve always loved that about him. Parker has the best smile and I love all of the hugs that he always gives me! I don’t deserve such an amazing kid, but I’m sure glad that I have him!! He has been a complete joy from the moment that he was born!!
The following week on the 14th, he had some friends over for a party. I wish that I had taken more pictures, but Stan played games with the boys, taught them magic tricks, and did a magic show for them.
I wanted to share some pictures of Parker when he was young.
I love the one on the right. He had an owie on his leg and insisted that he needed a cane! I especially love the look on his face! He must be in a lot of pain! :)
Happy 11th Birthday Parker! I love you with all of my heart!!


7 comments:
Happy Birthday Parker! Andy had so much fun at his party! He couldn't stop talking about it! Thank you so much for the invite!
What a fun birthday. Parer was one dang cute little boy, now he is handsome.
What a sweet boy you have! you are so lucky! Parker is so cute and such a well mannered young man! you guys are great parents! :) looks like a fun party with his pals!
What a great post. It is so sweet and loving and I love all the pictures of him from when he was younger. Crissie, you're a terrific blogger! And happy birthday to Parker!
What great pictures! I remember Cassie when she was that cute little little girl living next door. That picture of Parker's head on a plate is amazing! I have to look at it closer.
Parker is one great kid, but you've gotta take a little credit for that. You are one amazing, terrific Mom!!! We'll miss him in Cub Scouts!
Gosh, I love that sweet boy. I'll never forget the time he was turning two and we started singing "Happy Birthday" to him and he got mad and ran out of the room crying. ha ha, that's the ONLY time I can ever remember Parker being temperamental.
Post a Comment