Cassie turned 14 on November 8th. It doesn’t even seem possible that I could have a 14 yr old daughter!! We were watching a video of when I was 14…It doesn’t seem that long ago! :) It has been so much fun watching Cassie grow up into the beautiful young lady that she is. I am so proud to be her mother. I remember how excited I was when I was pregnant with her and the ultrasound showed that I was going to have a girl. I couldn’t have been happier! She was the cutest little baby and little girl. She said the funniest things when she was little, and always had us laughing! Cassie has always had the strong desire to make righteous decisions in her life. She is such a great example to me. She is a very talented young lady and I’m so proud of her.
For her birthday she got some new boots, an I-tunes gift card, a new shirt, and a DVD. I’m grateful that my kids are always happy and thrilled with what they get, even if it’s not much.
Cassie decided that on her birthday she wanted to go shopping at the mall with her friend. I wish I had pictures, but I know they had a great time!
I love all of Cassie’s sweet expressions in these pictures. I don’t know if you can tell in the pictures, but she got her braces on a few days before her birthday. She looks so cute in them!
Her cousin Amber worked really hard in making Cassie a nice Scrapbook for her Birthday. So sweet!! They are the best of friends.
I love you with all of my heart sweet Cassie girl!! Happy 14th Birthday!


8 comments:
Oh I love that girl! I can't believe she's 14 either...how time has flown. If my girls turn out to be half as good as her I'll be happy :)
She is such a beautiful young woman. Inside and out! Her braces make her looks so much older. I love that her and Amber are the best of friends!
What a beautiful picture! Seriously, you look way too young to have a 14 year old, Crissie! Glad that Cassie had a great birthday!
WOW!!! Stake Dances and so much to look forward to (not just her but mom and dad too)!!!
Cassie is sooo cute! I love her picture! Those braces make her look cute too! happy belated birthday to her! :) What a sweetheart you have crissie :)
I think that in some of the expressions she made she looked like Tara! Love you Cassie! I hope you had a FABULOUS birthday! :)
Oh, I love that Cassie! She looks GORGEOUS in those pictures! Who took that first one? Happy Birthday Cassie! You're the best!
Cindy took it! We made her come down to Freestone park with her nice camera and take pictures of the family and the kids. She did a good job didn't she?
Post a Comment