Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2009 Family Pictures

Isn’t it always a relief once family pictures are done? We did pretty good this year and got them all done in the middle of November.  My sister Cindy has a nice camera that she was wanting to learn how to use, so we dragged her out to Freestone park to help her get some practice. :)  I thought she did a really great job!  Thanks Cindy!

DSC_0083

 

DSC_0093

 

DSC_0058

 

My 3 cutie pies

DSC_0106

 

Cassie-14 years old

DSC_0025

DSC_0044

DSC_0050

 

Parker-11 years old

DSC_0116

DSC_0128

 

Dallin-5 years old

Dallin 1

dallin 3

6 comments:

Sarah S. said...

So cute Crissie. I don't think anyone in your family could ever take a bad picture. You are all so photogenic.

Mrs.EBG said...

Great pics, Crissie! Love them!!

Cherene said...

Wow! These turned out so great!! I think Cassie kinda looks like Taylor Swift. Love your cute family!!

Susanne said...

She really did do a great job taking your pictures. You're kids don't seem to be able to take a bad picture--very photogenic!

Shelly Beutler said...

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!

Cluff Family said...

Your pictures are really great! Having all of your eyes open and smiling at the same time was a really nice touch. We should try that next time we take family pics. Thanks for sharing.