Monday, April 25, 2011

Mr. Toothless

It’s been an exciting week for Dallin.  He was so thrilled when he lost his first top tooth at school during recess on April 15th.  He was so excited to show me his tooth when he got home from school! 

004

6 days later, he came home from school with an even bigger gap in his mouth.  He lost his 2nd top tooth at recess once again, on April 21st.  He was pretty excited about having another visit from the tooth fairy!  Well, I didn’t even get a picture of his 2 lost teeth before he lost ANOTHER top tooth the very next day!! School was out that day for Good Friday, so he lost it at home this time.

So here he is with 3 of his upper teeth missing.  You can see that one of his permanent teeth is already growing in.  I’m telling you, there’s nothing more adorable than a little 6 year old who is missing their top teeth!!  3 visits from the Tooth Fairy in ONE WEEK!! Whoa! That’s a record! Hopefully she can get a little rest before it’s time for another visit. :)

167

 

171

2 comments:

Jenny Knudsen said...

How cute is he??? I love it! Kiley lost her three front teeth when she fell off a table when she was 3! She is almost 8 and now she is finally getting them back! He is adorable.

Cluff Family said...

There is nothing cuter than a child's smile when they start losing their baby teeth. I miss those days!