Saturday, April 30, 2011

Phelps Easter Party

We always look forward to the big Easter Party at Grammy and Papa’s house on Easter weekend! It was a perfect day for an Easter party. This Easter we had 58 out of the 59 members of my family here! Thank goodness for Grammy’s and Papa’s big backyard!! :) The only one missing was my nephew Kyle who is serving a mission in the Philippines.

easter 1

Janetta and Wren were so cute together.

easter 2

easter 4

Now that Stan and I don’t have any babies, we have to take pictures of other peoples’ babies. Smile

easter 3

The tweens and teenagers…definitely not as cute as the babies. Smile 

easter 5

Grammy bought some cute gunny bags for a sack race.  We were surprised to find out that some of the kids didn’t even know what a sack race was!

easter 6

easter 7

Grammy and Papa’s backyard is the BEST place for an Easter egg hunt!!

easter 8

I love my family!!

easter 9

2 comments:

Matt Peterson said...

You got TONS of cute pictures! I can't believe Stan got one of Wren cuddling with him!
--Melody

Shelly Beutler said...

I LOVE your family too!!!