I keep thinking about all the many things I want to blog about, but there’s just never enough hours in a day to ever sit down and do it. So, I thought I’d simplify and do a quick overview of the last 6 weeks.
If you know Stan’s parents at all, you know that they love to dance. They are fabulous Ballroom dancers! For Dad’s b-day in September, we had a family dance. Thanks to Noelani and Mark for putting it together! Our camera doesn’t take very good pictures in low light, so most of them didn’t turn out, but here are a few.
Dallin turned 7 years old in September!!!
Grandchild #40 (Archer Phelps) was born!!
Our nephew Matthew earned his Eagle!!
Stan’s sister Brenda created this way cool Eagle for the Court of Honor.
The kids wanted to visit the Temple grounds and Visitors Center on General Conference weekend. I love the Temple and love that my kids do too. There is something very special about walking the grounds of such a sacred place.
Our nephew Caden turned 8 and was baptized!! Doesn’t he look handsome in his suit?
Dallin had a sleepover with 5 of his cousins.
They spent most of their time creating a wall of art. Love it!
It was a tender moment when we walked in and saw each of the boys saying their personal prayers before bed.
Dallin is so blessed to have such great cousins.
Dallin was named “Student of the Quarter” for his 1st grade class. He was thrilled when he received the letter from his teacher. Mrs. Weber said, “It is such a pleasure to have Dallin as a student. He works hard, shows great insight and excels in all academically. Dallin always does his best and takes his learning a step further. Dallin is respectful, responsible, helpful and a good friend to all in our class.” I’m so proud of my little guy.
It was fun to see that his cousins Hite, Caden, and Elly also received Student of the Quarter awards.
And now onto the holiday season!!


No comments:
Post a Comment