Monday, October 24, 2011

Annual Phelps Halloween Party

We held our Phelps Halloween party on October 10th this year which was much earlier than usual so we had to come up with costumes a little sooner than usual.  Luckily the kids were good with simple.  Cassie was a cowgirl, Parker a chef, and Dallin a policeman.  The older grandkids spent the night at Grammy & Papa’s house the night before the party to prepare their booths.  They all did a great job. It was a fun night for everyone!

006

009

010

026

028

032

040

039

044

048

054

077

067

I had to laugh when I saw this picture of some crazy creature straightening the picture of Christ on the wall.

074

What a cutie cop!

081

Grandchild #40 sleeping through all the fun.

075

I would have to say that Tanner (George Washington) and Janetta (Statue of Liberty) win the prize for best costumes!! So stinkin’ cute!!

015

018

No comments: