Cassie had her first Jr. High Orchestra Concert on October 2nd. Being first chair violin, she had the opportunity to be the "Concert Master" for the concert. This meant she had to walk out on stage by herself, take a bow, and lead the orchestra in "warm-ups"(see video clip below). She was extremely nervous about doing this, but did a fabulous job! We are so proud of her!
Glow Stick Baby
3 days ago


13 comments:
YEAH!!! I'm so excited! You have NO CLUE the excitement I feel when another sister gives in to the peer pressure! It's so nice to see your faces here in far away Ohio! So I'm so glad that you gave in!
Go Cassie! That girl just totally fits the part of being 1st chair! She's so cute! She gets prettier every day I think! I love that picture of the 3 kids below! Keep up on all the posts! Love and miss you guys!
P.S - Good job for being able to figure it all out! My blog sat there for 6 months before I could finally learn how to work it!
Love, Tara
Okay, she seriously is just getting so grown up it's sad! She really is so beautiful! Next time she has a concert I want to come!
We are glad you started your blog. Very cute. What would be the reasons not to do one?
What is her conductor's name? He looks like one of those great teachers that I was so impressed with when my family was involved with music in Mesa--I don't remember his name.
Mr. Gordon Andrus is his name. He's a fantastic teacher. Cassie really likes him!
How long were you going to hold out on telling the world that you are now "blogified". I'm so glad you took the plunge. I found your blog through Kamber Larsens. It will be fun to keep in touch with your cute family. Congrats to Cassie on doing so well. She is such a sweet and beautiful girl. Love, love her haircut. I told her at church a couple of Sundays ago.
Mr. Andrus! I was going to guess him! He used to be the orchestra teacher at Westwood--everyone thought he was fantastic and so sad when he left.
Thanks for sending your blog! What a great way to catch up with your family.Your kids are so cute and have got ten so big, especially Dallin. I am so proud of Cassie. Let her know. I miss you guys. Keep up the blogging!
Anissa
Wow! How exciting. Cassie is so darlng! That's really impressive that she is 1st chair. It's so fun to see your blog! It's adorable! Your kids are soooo cute! And you and Stan look really great too! Thanks for passing this on. Aimee
Hooray for blogging!! Congrats to Cassie!! I'll bet she was terrified, but I'm sure she did a great job!! I miss my beehives!!
Yahoo Crissie, so glad you are blogging now. such fun! I've already added you to my blog! i think it is so awesome that Cassie is #1 chair. Glad her concert went great. I hope kaitlyn will pick up the cello like cassie is with the violin. well look forward to your posts. :) have a great weekend!
Way to go Cassie!
Wow Crissie...when I first glanced at Cassie I thought it was you!!
Glad you gave in to the blog world....I always swore I would never do it...and now I just love it!
Post a Comment