I was tagged by Cherene. This is a fun quiz to give each of your kids.
1. What is something your Mom always says to you?
Cassie (13yrs. old)-I Love you
Parker (10 yrs. old)-Love you
Dallin (4 yrs. old)-Be Good
2. What makes your Mom happy?
Cassie-cleaning
Parker-hugs
Dallin-giving kisses & hugs and when I ask what do you want me to do?
3. What makes your Mom sad?
Cassie-talking back
Parker-disobeying
Dallin-hitting…but I don’t hit.
4. How does your Mom make you laugh?
Cassie-talking to me
Parker-jokes
Dallin-squeezing my nose
5. What was your Mom like when she was a little kid?
Cassie-Like me!!
Parker-cute
Dallin-liked to play
6. How old is your Mom?
Cassie-38
Parker-39
Dallin-5
7. How tall is your Mom?
Cassie-5 ft 6 in
Parker-4 ft 9 in
Dallin-“This tall” as he puts his hand level with my head (as I’m sitting down)
8. What is Mom's favorite thing to do?
Cassie-be with family
Parker-give her children hugs
Dallin-hug and kiss everyone
9. What does your Mom do when you aren't around?
Cassie-Party!!! Just kidding. Clean!
Parker-clean
Dallin-you miss me
10. If your Mom became famous, what would it be for?
Cassie-Giving out hugs to little kids!!! She’s so huggable!
Parker-pianist
Dallin-I don’t know
11. What is your Mom really good at?
Cassie-cooking
Parker-piano
Dallin-writing things
12. What is your Mom NOT really good at?
Cassie-She’s good at everything!!! Well, maybe not football.
Parker-building and fixing things and killing bugs
Dallin-doing jumprope
13. What does your Mom do for her job?
Cassie-clean
Parker-take care of her children
Dallin-you never hit or kick or push
14. What is your Mom's favorite food?
Cassie-mexican
Parker-she doesn’t have one
Dallin-everything!
15. What makes you proud of your Mom?
Cassie-her sweet spirit and how pretty she is.
Parker-her cooking
Dallin-when I asked Dallin this question, he got up from the kitchen table, walked over and gave me a big hug and kiss and said, “That’s what I’m proud of you.”
16. If your Mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Cassie-the beautiful fairy on Pinocchio
Parker-Cinderella
Dallin-Spiderman
17. What do you and your Mom do together?
Cassie-shop
Parker-have fun
Dallin-Joy School
18. How are you and your Mom the same?
Cassie-we think alike and look alike
Parker-we both eat food
Dallin-I don’t know
19. How are you and your mom different?
Cassie-different hair color
Parker-she is a girl and I am a boy
Dallin-you’re taller than me
20. How do you know your Mom loves you?
Cassie-she gives me hugs and tells me she loves me.
Parker-she said so
Dallin-cause you give me hugs and kisses
21. How much does your Mom love you?
Cassie-she loves me with all the love in the world!
Parker-A lot!
Dallin-A lot!
I tag Cindy, Susanne, Sharla or whoever wants to do it!
Glow Stick Baby
3 days ago


5 comments:
Love Dallin's answers--he's sooooo cute!! I was laughing so hard. He must think you are super awesome if you would be Spiderman! You are a great Mom!!! :)
That is great! I also was cracking up at almost all of Dallin's answers, and all the kids answers under the "what is mom NOT good at?" question!
Oh yeah, and i will definitely do this...but I'm predicting a lot of "I don't know" answers.
As I read this I thought, "This is SO cute but I'm not going to leave a comment so I don't get tagged." Then I read the last line--CRING!
Our former preschool teacher asked her preschoolers these kinds of questions and gave them to the Moms on Mothers' Day. Very cute. I wonder how different it will be when I'm asking the questions about myself.
I think my favorite was that so many of the answers had to do with cleaning; your kids know you so well! I also liked that you're "maybe" not good at football. :) Normally I like it when I'm not tagged, but I loved this one so much that I'm going to do it anyways!
Post a Comment