Friday, April 3, 2009

This is what happens...

This is what happens when two teenage girls get together on a Friday night and have nothing to do...

Cassie (right) and her friend Shay (left) decided to dig out Cassie's old dress-ups.


Cassie and Shay presented an amazing fashion show for me. What cracks me up is that although it's a "little" short, Cassie had no problems fitting into her old dress that she wore when she was 8!! Talk about skinny!!!

Ooh La, La!! Ya, they had a hard time getting their hair back to normal after all that teasing and hair spray!!

4 comments:

Mom Roberts said...

oh ya baby!. Love the look. I don't see any pictures of Crissy participating. How come?

Melody said...

I hardly even recognized those two! I remember those crazy days of just being silly so well. How fun!

Anonymous said...

So funny! I'm totally diggin the dresses. I am amazed they still fit her!

Bobs said...

This reminds me of me and my friends. Dress up was our favorite thing to do even as a YSA.