Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Dallin’s 1st T-ball/Baseball Season

Dallin participated in 2 baseball teams this Spring.  We signed him up for T-ball, and then soon after that my brother in law Matt announced that he would be coaching a free neighborhood baseball team (what a guy! what a guy!!). :)  I wasn’t able to get a refund from the T-ball league, so we decided to do both.  We weren’t able to go to all of Matt’s practices because of conflicts with T-ball, but we came when we could.  It was a busy season, but I’m glad that we did it.  It was great for him to get experience in both T-ball and Coach pitch baseball.  He absolutely LOVED every minute of it! 

 

GO RIVERDOGS!!!!

002

 

Dallin-middle row, far left

003

 

Dallin was a good hitter and a good runner, but his favorite part was being on a base and getting the other team out! Coach Jones said that out of the whole team, Dallin did the best at concentrating and focusing on the game.  It was really fun watching him progress throughout the season. 

T-ball 1

 

 

GO GREEN FROGS!!!!

I wasn’t sure how he’d do with Coach Pitch, but he did really well in hitting those balls! 

Green Frogs 1

 

Coach Matt with the Green Frogs team

Green Frogs

Dallin’s cousins were on the other teams-Tristan, Elly, Hite, Caden & Dallin.

Thank you Matt! You are AWESOME!

1 comment:

Matt Peterson said...

I did nothing but show up and have a blast. You guys did all the hard work getting him to and from all those practices and games! You are awesome!

Dallin was really amazing -- quite a little ball player. I know Hite and Elly had a great time playing with their cousins.