I just love this video. If you haven't seen it yet, please take the time to watch it. You may have seen Stephanie on the Oprah show a while back. Stephanie is truly a survivor and an inspiration to so many people. I have followed her blog for a long while now (it's on my sidebar-"nienie"), and I am amazed at her faith and her strength. It's hard to understand sometimes why bad things happen to good people. But Stephanie is the type of person that doesn't ask, "Why me?" She chooses instead to make the best of her situation and realizes that there is purpose to her trials. What an amazing story.


2 comments:
is this the lady that had to have multiple surgeries because of a plane crash and burns? if so my friends dad was the pilot......... extremely sad story.
What a neat story. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment