Monday, February 2, 2009

Reflections of Christ

I know that most of you have seen this presentation, but for those who haven't click on the link below. It is a most beautiful slide show which displays photographs taken by Mark Mabry. The photographs portray Jesus Christ's life. I will also put this link on my sidebar for future use. I go to this site often. It uplifts me and fills me with the Spirit of the Lord. Last year the LDS Arizona Temple Visitor's center displayed the actual photographs in a beautiful and inspiring way. They were so beautiful to see in person. We took the kids to see them. I could tell that they also were feeling the spirit as we viewed these pictures portraying Christ. All 3 kids, including Dallin who was 3 at the time were completely quiet and concentrated intensely on each picture. After taking time to view all of the pictures in the presentation, the kids begged us to stay longer. So we started at the beginning and did it again. :) So if you're interested in watching it, click on the link here. Don't forget to click on the box of the bottom of the screen to make it full screen.


http://mabrystudios.typepad.com/reflections_of_christ/2008/03/reflections-sli.html

2 comments:

Cherene said...

Yeah, I love this too. Thanks for sharing! :)

Scott and Jeri Jones Family said...

Crissie,
Our family hadn't seen this before. It was so beautiful that we have watched it several times as a family. Thank you for sharing such a blessing and blogging with such a great spirit about you, that you share with all.