2001-This was Parker's very 1st F&S outing. He was 3 yrs. old. 
2002
Looking for something interesting I guess.
2003-Parker found some ladybugs.
2004-Parker caught a fish with his bare hands!! 
2005-Parker's cousin Grant Kennedy moved into our neighborhood & ward (congregation), so this was the first year of many that they got to go to the F&S outing together.
I love this picture!!
2006-Tug of War-I love the look on Parker's face. He's really tugging hard!
Parker and Grant kayaking on their own!
It's a tradition each year to throw Parker in the lake...just kidding, not really.
2007-Parker and Grant
2008-Dallin finally gets to join his big brother at Father's and Son's. He was so excited!
I can only imagine how well Dallin did with the bow and arrow. :)
I love my boys!!
Looks like Dallin had a few too many marshmallows!
Parker, Dallin, Caden and Grant are excited to sleep in the tent.
There was enough snow left to build a snowman!

There's nothing like eating "clean, fresh, snow" Mmmm.
The final product-Dallin, Caden, Grant, and Parker

Maybe not. Mr.Snowman needs some hair.

Cool snow cave boys!!

And the snowball fight begins!
Dallin got Uncle Corey really good!!
Looks like Dallin had a few too many marshmallows!
Parker, Dallin, Caden and Grant are excited to sleep in the tent.
There was enough snow left to build a snowman!
There's nothing like eating "clean, fresh, snow" Mmmm.
The final product-Dallin, Caden, Grant, and Parker
Maybe not. Mr.Snowman needs some hair.
Cool snow cave boys!!
And the snowball fight begins!
Dallin got Uncle Corey really good!!
Uh-oh! Snowball coming straight for the camera!
Uh, Corey...I don't think that snowball will fit in his shirt.
They even went on a 3 mile hike.
My 3 sweet boys
My 3 sweet boys
Corey and his boys (Grant and Caden)
Cool swing Dallin!
And I'm sure that there will be many more fun and exciting Father's and Son's outings in years to come!
When I was young, my Mom always made it a point to take all the girls out to dinner while my Dad and brothers were on the F&S outing. I like to carry on this tradition with my daughter. Cassie looks forward to the F&S outing just as much as the boys do because that means Mother/Daughter night out! We went shopping, bought pizza and came home to watch a movie. But I didn't think to snap a picture of us darnnit.
When I was young, my Mom always made it a point to take all the girls out to dinner while my Dad and brothers were on the F&S outing. I like to carry on this tradition with my daughter. Cassie looks forward to the F&S outing just as much as the boys do because that means Mother/Daughter night out! We went shopping, bought pizza and came home to watch a movie. But I didn't think to snap a picture of us darnnit.


3 comments:
Looks like they had a wonderful time. Where do they go for the outing?
Parker was SO CUTE!!! I forgot. Those are some great shots. Thanks for sharing.
Great pix of them through the years! I don't know why I've never thought about sending a camera with them, but I see we've been missing out on capturing those memories!
Post a Comment