Friday, November 11, 2011

1st Grade Field Trip to Schnepf Farms

I’m not sure what I was thinking when I volunteered to go to the 1st grade field trip at Schnepf farms. :)  What a day it was!! I remember going with Cassie and Parker when they were in 1st grade.  It was much more low key back then.  They didn’t have all the rides that they do now (which I prefer) and back then there weren’t hundreds of kids from different schools running around like there were this time. It was definitely a little more stressful trying to keep track of all the kids.  I had one stinker kid in my group who kept running off on his own which just about drove me crazy!  Thank goodness they were wearing bright green shirts! I felt like I didn’t even get to pay attention Dallin to because I was so focused on the other kids in my group.  I was exhausted by the end, but considering that I won’t have a chance to go on another 1st grade field trip again, I suppose I can say that it was worth it. :) 

First on the agenda…eat lunch (even though it was only 10 a.m.)

001

We went on a hayride,

002

and stopped to watch the deer.

004

The kids loved the miniature golf.

006

This was the only ride we went on.  The other rides had too long of lines and I wasn’t about to sit in line with my group for 45 minutes for each ride.   

008

009

I think the kids’ favorite part was picking out a pumpkin.  Dallin was so proud of his pumpkin.

012

No comments: