Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Couple of Old Geezers

A couple of old geezers we picked up at the side of the road. :)  

1991-Crissie-Stan-3[1]

This was actually Stan and I soon after we were married…we’ve gotten younger as the years have gone by. :)

Before we started having kids, Stan and I enjoyed dressing up for Halloween.  Now we’re just too lazy. :)  This particular year, we decided to dress as old people…Henry and Martha to be exact.  We made a trip to DI (thrift store) to find some appropriate attire, learned some make-up tricks from Stan’s brother Doug (who is a drama teacher) and we were set! We headed over to my parents neighborhood and caught up with my Mom and Dad and siblings who were already out trick or treating. Once we caught up with them, we started walking beside them and hobbled along with our canes.  They just laughed at us while having no idea who we were.  After Henry and Martha put on a little act for them, they finally figured out who we were.  Oh what fun! Those were the good “old” days. (ha, ha!)  :) 

4 comments:

Sharla Jordan said...

A favorite for the books! You looked great.

The Whatcott Fam said...

I remember that so well! It was hilarious!

Mom Roberts said...

Oh my heavens...I remember doing that..You guys look awesome! I'm glad someone took a picture.

Loree said...

too cute! i love it! Halloween is great! you guys are gonna look awesome in 40 years :)