I am so proud of my boys. Both Parker and Dallin were chosen from their class to be “Student of the Quarter” for the first quarter of the year.
Dallin with his class
Mrs. Pemberton’s Students of the Quarter-Dallin & Ashlynn
For Journaling purposes, here is what Mrs. Pemberton said about Dallin:
“Dallin is one of the most focused and enthusiastic students I have had the pleasure to teach. When given an assignment, Dallin puts forth 110% always. Way to Go Dallin!”
Parker with his friend David
Mrs. Smith’s Students of the Quarter-Rayelle & Parker
Here is what Mrs. Smith said about Parker:
“Parker is such an amazing student! He is so well organized and he always has a positive attitude! I am thankful to have his shining example for the other young men in my classroom.”


2 comments:
What an honor! Congratulations.
WAY TO GO Dallin and Parker!!!!!
We already know that you are both wonderful boys and now your teachers agree with us! Keep up the GOOD work!
Post a Comment