On September 17, my little angel boy turned 6! Dangit! Why do they have to grow up so fast??
The weekend of Dallin’s b-day was a busy one! Stan and Parker had a Scout campout, Cassie had Youth Conference, I had Stake Activity Day and we also had a nieces baptism to attend. Since we were all going in different directions, I decided to send Dallin to a cousin’s house to spend the night. My brother Jared and sister in law Tara so graciously let him spend the night on his b-day Friday night. Dallin was thrilled about that. He had a great time going to Peter Piper Pizza and playing with his cousins.
Here’s Dallin the morning of his b-day. He requested to have breakfast in bed just like his big brother always does…even though he was all dressed and ready for school. :) He also requested homemade banana muffins and smoothies for his b-day breakfast...just like his big brother always does.
Birthday Spankin’ Time!
And a Pinch to Grow an Inch!!
Dallin’s favorite present was his Doggie Pillow Pet!
We didn’t want to do a full-fledged b-day party this year, but we did let him invite his cousins over for a little celebration a couple of weeks after his b-day.
Not all of the cousins his age were able to make it, but here’s Hite, Stephen, Dallin, Caden and Kellen. These boys have so much fun together.
Happy Birthday Dallin! I love you with all of my heart! You are my little Sunshine Boy. I can’t help but smile every time I see you. I’m sorry that you ended up being the baby of the family and will have to endure the constant smothering hugs and kisses from your Mom the rest of your life. You’re just too cute and I just can’t help myself! :)


1 comment:
I can't believe he is already six. Holy cow, he's a cutie!
Post a Comment